Sunday, April 20, 2008

My First Blog...

My best friend, Kristin, who now lives in GA started a Blog after her 3rd son was born in December. It has been fun for me to read it and get her family updates that I told myself I would do the same after my 3rd child was born and home with us. However, as most of you know... Colin has thrown us for a loop and although he was born on Thursday - we are not yet home! I thought that by doing this blog, I would be able to write down how Colin was doing as an update to you all, as a therapy treatment for myself, and a neat way to document his GRAND entrance to the world!! So.... let's give this a try.

I'll get more creative with it when I get home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Morning, Colin! and family,

Nannie is thrilled to write the first comment and to have entered my first blog. I am not even sure what a blog is! Looks like fun. I am hoping to get down to hold you today and to see your Mommy and Daddy. We all love you tons! Your big sisters miss you and mom and dad but seem to understand that you are all where you need to be right now. They also feel all the love and support around them. See you soon, Love, Nannie