Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sadie Baby is FOUR!

Sadie ... our daughter that makes us smile, laugh and always keeps us guessing is 4 years old today! She has LOVED celebrating her birthday... just another reason that she is so much like me. This past year, Sadie has gone from the youngest in our family to being a big sister. The only one in our family that will have the joy of being a big sister and a little sister! Her favorite thing in the world to do is to play dress up and to constantly change her clothes. She is very aware of what she is wearing and is always trying to figure out how to be in a dress for every occasion. She loves to cuddle and is always up for taking a nap (although we have had to force her to give these up this year...). Just recently, she has learned how to write her name and now she'd write it all day long. She is bold and beautiful, yet shy and reserved. She truly gives us constant joy and happiness. We love you Sadie.

Sadie, Daddy and Natalie at the Bowling ally. Notice Sadie's earrings, necklace, crown and birthday hat... not to mention the formal dress that she thought was appropriate for bowling!

Singing Happy Birthday to Sadie. Sadie asked for a "Wedding Cake" as her birthday cake. I did my best... but I don't think my future is in cake decorating! Thankfully she loved it. When she first saw it she said to me.... "Mommy, you are the best mommy ever!" At this point, she has even agreed to have me make her wedding cake when she gets married!
Our Birthday Bowler!

Sadie and her very bestest friend, Caliegh.

My Sadie baby!






1 comment:

Kristin said...

She cracks me up! I love the outfit.