Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another vacation come and gone...

Ever feel like time goes by so fast that you might look back at a week, a month, or a year and have no idea what you did with it! That is how this past week felt for me. This past week was full of not a whole lot, yet the days seemed to tick by just as fast as the others, if not faster and I will go back to work tomorrow with a heavy heart as I will miss hearing the word, "mommy," a million times throughout the day. Although at the end of each school vacation, the return to work seems even harder... it is a reminder of the blessings that our family has being able to spend so much time together.

So, I don't want this vacation to just be a blur gone by. There is not one big event of the week that we can look back on, but yet little tid-bits of activities, celebrations, cuddles and hugs.
Sat.2/14 - Nick's birthday and a great visit and dinner with friends and their families.
Sun.2/15 - Nick had to work at school - kids and me relaxed around at home!
Mon.2/16 - Visit from Nick's mom. Yummy dinner together.
Tues. 2/17 - My mom took all THREE kids overnight! Nick and I had a pre-kid "lazy Sunday at home" and went out to dinner.
Wed. 2/18 - Winter fun at my parents house and visit with my brother and his girlfriend.
Thurs. 2/19 - Dinner with our friends and neighbors.
Fri. 2/20 - Took kids swimming at the Y. Colin's 1st dip in the pool... he loved it!
Sat. 2/21 - Visit with my family and then shipped Sadie off to her 1st sleepover!
Sun. 2/22 - snow storm, relaxed at home. Swimming at the Y in the afternoon...

See... there. Now, I can't forget this week!

No comments: