Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last days make new beginnings!

Thursday was Sadie's last day of Pre-school. We had decided to not sign her up for the next "session" of preschool. (At least that is what we told her!). I just couldn't rationalize sending her to preschool when she didn't like going, but on the other hand... the teacher side of me, couldn't let her give up on school or quit, so this seemed to be a compromise that I was comfortable with. Ironically, as soon as we made this decision, she seemed to like school more. She talked more about it and even told us that she had a friend at school (things she had never said before!). Once again, Sadie seems to keep us guessing at all points. I told myself this was because she could enjoy school once she knew that there was an end to it... but who knows?! Anyway, she was not sad that her last day came, but can look back on the experience as a good one. I guess that means that we made a good decision!
This is Sadie and her teacher, Mrs. Fordyce!

No comments: