Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 months and standing!

Today my baby boy is 10 months old... just a couple months shy of hitting the big year! He continues to be much fun and if you ask us (or really any of our relatives) he is the cutest baby boy ever! His smile is contagious and his laughter is so sweet. His big milestone of the month is standing by himself. He has been able to pull himself up, although I think he often forgets that he knows how to do that. He will stand holding onto things very well and has also stood holding on to nothing for a minute of two! Unfortunately, he is not anywhere close to crawling or moving. I think this is frustrating him as he will get very cranky just sitting in front of his toys. I think he wants to move... but his laziness is just getting in the way! I know from talking to other mothers, I shouldn't be in a rush to get him moving and walking... as I will never be able to sit still. On the other hand, I don't want summer to come and he still be immobile. We spend so much time in our driveway and outside that I think it will be real bummer to have him just sitting and scooting in our dirty, chalk filled driveway. So... we will be working together over the next couple months to help him gain his confidence and get moving!

This is Colin's new toy! Most of his things are hand me downs... but this was just for him. He loves to stand by it and check it all out!
Super sweet smile full of teeth!

I am a sucker for overalls... the girls were in them all the time and Colin hasn't really had a pair. Aren't these just adorable (they better be... I paid full price for them from the GAP!!)
Our Captain Sully! Off on another adventure.
We love you Colin!



No comments: