Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Galway Lake Vacation


We just returned from a mini-vacation at Galway Lake with our friends, the Colucciello's. Galway Lake is a quiet and peaceful lake and we stayed in a camp house in a summer cottage community. It was all very rustic and very camplike, but good fun. The girls had a GREAT time being around other kids and having the freedom to run around and between homes. They fished, swam, boated and had smores!

As a kid, my family came to the Adirondacks every year for a family vacation and this was very reminiscent of those times. I loved watching Nick teach them to fish, Sadie spending hours working on how much sand she could spread on her body, Natalie swimming and swimming and all the fun! Although being there with 3 kids, I didn't get to soak up too much sun or sit and read my book, I had a great time being with my family and friends....
















No comments: