Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 Months Old

Colin sure has come a long way... this picture was taken when he was probably 4 days old and was still needing the C-PAP support to breathe and had not yet eaten!
This picture was taken earlier this week on his trail run of the exersaucer. It is still a bit much for him, but fun to be in a different position and off the noggin for a bit. Gotta love the smile! I still think he looks a lot like the girls did, but he is starting to have a little bit of a look of his own - like a little man!
This picture was taken today while he was playing with his Daddy. He was full of smiles and having lots of baby fun.

Over the past 3 months, Colin has had to learn to live as the last in a family of 5 and we have all had to get use to having a baby around. Most of it has been a delight, but there are times when I feel totally overwhelmed (usually when he is screaming and Sadie is giving me sass.) Colin is having to be more patient when it comes to eating and going to bed than either of the girls ever had to be... I am hoping that this will make him a super laid back toddler and then teen. I love my alone time with Colin when I can just stare at him and try and memorize all his little baby features, because I know that like the others... time will fly!


No comments: