Friday, July 10, 2009

Best Friends

The Willis family, up for a vacation from Georgia, came to visit! Kristin and I have been best friends since 8th grade and although she lives far away, we are still very close. She knows me better than any other friend and because of that, our relationship is so easy and so special. Although I feel like I know her kids well because of how often I talk with her and how much hear about them, I only see them (at best) once a year for a couple hours. Having them all there was so awesome! It was as if the kids knew and understood the special connection between them all.
We had a great visit!
We each have 3 children and each of my kids is about the same age as one of hers. We have been pregnant together each time... overlapping at some point for a couple months. It is very fun to "compare" each of our kids personalities and see how the rate with the "typical" birth order characteristics.
Owen will be 5 in August and Sadie is 4 1/2.
They are both our goof balls! Super cute and silly.
Noah is 6 and Natalie just turned 7. These kids are exactly 10 months apart.
They are our rule followers and enjoy bossing others around!
Then there is our 3rd children... Connor is 18mo and Colin is 14 mo. Couldn't get a picture of them right next to each other... they are both too on the move!
I never thought that this picture would actually turn out. I figured at least one would be crying and another might be trying to walk away.... but they must know how camera happy both Kristina and I are. What a great picture!
Hope to be back together again soon!







2 comments:

Kristin Willis said...

We had such a great time!! We need to do it again very soon! Miss you!

mima said...

Kerry, the kids are all so cute together! Love the pics! I heard you all had a good time together.
Love,
Mrs. Van