Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting SO big...

Colin is looking and acting more like a baby rather than an infant. Here are some pictures of his newest milestones. Below is a picture of him trying out the "bumbo." We didn't have one of these for the girls, but got to borrow one for Colin. The bumbo is a foam like seat that he can sit independently in. He seems to like it and it is always nice to be in a position off his head! I think he looks like my dad in this picture. Maybe it is the inquisitive look on his face!Here Sadie is helping Colin get ready for daycare by giving him a bottle. He is doing well with bottles (despite the fact that I haven't given them to him as often as I said I would). He tried formula for the 1st time this week and he is NOT a fan. This boy likes his mama's milk.
Another first for Colin... a bath in the big tub. He loved it!
I love this picture! The girls were just being silly with one another.
And here is the progress out back. It is looking good and Nick is working hard. Unfortunately, there has been so much rain lately that it has been frustrating for Nick and is complicating the project. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate so he can make the most of the final weeks of summer before this becomes a "weekend project!"
We are off to the Giumarra Family Reunion this weekend, so I am sure more pictures and a fun post will be to come. Happy Weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big Colin is getting!