Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bronx Zoo... a story I never want to forget!

Because I never want to forget this story, I figured I must blog about it... that is what this blog is suppose to be about, right. Creating and storing memories from the Giumarra Family! On Monday, we went to the Bronx Zoo. It was a good trip, it was a typically family adventure (not like the bliss I explained in my last blog), but good times. The highlight of the trip for me, and what I want to remember FOREVER, is when we saw the camels. They were doing camel rides (which cost extra, so of course, we were not doing them) and we were watching and looking at the camels. Nick commented to the kids what a large belly that one of the camels had. I think his exact words were, "Wow, look at the big belly!" and Sadie replied regarding the same camel (and said so matter of factly), "Wow, look at his big penis!"

Gotta love the innocence of kids! Keeps me happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! kids comments are just hysterical!! That is so funny Kerry!!
Stacia

Kristin said...

I love it!!!