Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sickness, sickness and now MORE sickness

For the past 2 weeks, we have been dealing with one illness after another. I guess it started with Natalie having the stomach bug, then Colin and Sadie getting a horrible cold that turned into an ear infection and RSV for Colin. He was miserable for a long time... our perfect baby that has been easy and content, was all of a sudden a mess, always cranky and fussy. Thankfully, the last couple days, he has gotten better and has begun to smile more be happy! Sadie, too, has gotten better and Natalie somehow seemed to have escaped the cold. HOWEVER, last night I got the stomach bug. It was awful. I don't' know how kids to it... kids seem to get the stomach bug more often than adults, but I sure how it is easier on them, then it is on us. In the midst of it all, I was looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, it hurt so bad. The nausea and vomiting ended last night, this morning I felt really out of it and had a huge headache, but by about 2ish, I was back feeling more like myself. Unfortunately, around 3ish... Nick started to not feel good. Now he is exactly where I was last night. Poor guy. I am just sitting here (cleaning and disinfecting the house of course) and praying that it stops with him. I don't have it in me to have this illness go through the rest of us. I don't do the stomach bug! I don't' know why, but it causes me such anxiety and nervousness - not to mention, that I don't want to clean it all up! So. I am doing lots of positive thinking and hoping, praying, wishing or whatever I need to do to be sure that the kids escape this illness and we can finally be a completely healthy household in the next 24 hrs!

No comments: