Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Birthday Extravaganza

Nobody loves their birthday as much as me!
I think it comes from having to share it with a holiday. As a kid, it was always hard to share it with Halloween... the classroom birthday party combined with the classroom Halloween party just didn't seem fair. Now, I love sharing it with a holiday, but also love making it a big deal! My family (well at least my girls and my mom... Nick - who is another holiday/ birthday - seems to think that I should have already outgrown needing to celebrate my birthday) has learned well and love to celebrate big for me.
Nothing like doing it last minute... here we are on Thursday night (the night before Halloween) with our Jack-O-Laturns.


Here is my pumpkin!

Don't you love this picture??
I love how Sadie is looking at Natalie. She is literally looking up to her.
Notice the costumes.... Sadie wanted to be just like her sister.
Recently, Sadie has really been very cute as she tries to copy whatever Natalie does and says. It is very funny as they are such different kids, yet there is nothing like wanting to be just like her big sister. I hope they are best friends forever!

Lots of Halloween fun!





No comments: