Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Isn't this picture so sweet.... Sadie was trying to teach Colin how to play with the toys. She was showing him each one and as always, she is always interacting with him right up close in his face. Wait until he gets older and bigger....
Colin has been GREAT!! I don't want to jinx myself, but he has had 2 really wonderful days. Totally different baby... so content and peaceful. Still only a smile or two a day. I am hoping for more smiles soon.




Yesterday, Sadie and I were home alone with Colin for the day. It was great weather and we all spent the afternoon outside. I thought it would be a fun idea to have an ice pop as a snack. Sadie agreed... but it was a super mess. I actually cleaned her up by hosing her off! That turned out to be just as much fun as the pop!

No comments: