Monday, June 16, 2008

#1 Dad

We have the best dad around!!
Nick is a wonderful dad to our children and such an awesome man to share parenting with! I once told someone how much I loved co-parenting with Nick because we seemed to compliment each other so well with it and had a similar approach to parenting. She was in awe when I told her this... because so many couples have many challenges when it comes to parenting together. I feel so appreciative to what Nick brings to our family and what he shares with our children. He is such a perfect balance of fun, silliness, security and direction.
I so look forward to continue to learn and laugh with our children together!
We love you Nicky G!

1 comment:

Becky & Frank said...

I love all the latest pictures on your blog, especially Nick and the girls. Looks like everyone is thriving and enjoying life!

Love - Becky & Frank