Thursday, May 22, 2008

Colin plays...

Colin is 5 weeks old today and just this week he has started to wake up a bit. He is taking note of the world around him and looking at things. Yesterday he spent some time in his crib and was just so fascinated by his mobile. He watched and watched and watched. He had his legs and arms going as he watched. Here is a picture of him checking it all out. I also put the stuffed animal next to him so that we could watch him grow. I'll take another picture of him next to it when he is 2 months old and we can see how much bigger he got.


This picture is a close up of him while he was in his crib. Super cute, huh!








Other things going on... Colin and I went for our 1st run together and it was a huge success. I ran slow, but it felt great and he looked content as we strolled along. My stroller was great. It ran super smooth and so easy to push. I am hoping to be able to do that with him on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So glad you got to run and that it felt great! Colin is super cute!