Saturday, January 16, 2010

When your a Jet... you're a Jet all the way...

With perfect timing, our neighbor (also a Jets fan) gave us some hand-me-down Jets stuff and this jersey fit Colin. So Nick and Colin got to sport some Jets spirit for the big playoff game.
Since High School, I have been the anti-football fan and although I still don't know anything about the game or care to watch it, I am thinking that it will be super cute for Colin and Nick to do together as he grows up. Nick enjoys lazy Sunday afternoons watching the game. Now I can see in our future.. Nick and Colin loving Sunday afternoons and getting into the game and cheering from our living room. I guess, just another reason I am loving having a little boy. (However, just to have a complete picture of our reality... notice the American Girl doll in the picture!)

No comments: