Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snowflake Ball

Girl Scouts Snowflake Ball
Post Holiday Season, the area Girl Scout troops hosted a Snowflake Ball. All the girls dressed up and lots of little girl giggling and dancing. I took both our girls and LOVED watching them be all excited with their friends. I was pleasantly surprised how "out there" Sadie made herself. She knew a couple of the girls there, all through Natalie, but she was willing to be out on the dance floor having fun. The girls had a great time and I was loving this age when it was still fun and cool to have their Mom part of their evening!



Pictures of Natalie and some of her friends at the ball and another picture of the girls and Colin before we headed out! I did learn that I must not be as talented or prepared as a mom as many of the others there... Lots of the little girls had their hair all done, curled and styled and even with little bits of make up!

No comments: