Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recent Favorite Pictures...


My new favorite picture of the kids. Taken just this past Sunday after we decorated the tree. I think this is year 3 of an artificial tree and the one bonus is that we can put it up early. So up it is and we'll see how it goes. It is up in our new room and looks great! I was pretty sure that Colin was going to break every ornament or the entire tree while we were putting it up, but it made it through the decorating process and he seems less interested now.
This picture was taken the 2nd night we were up in Maine for Thanksgiving. We ended up in a hotel due to my bad allergies (what a pain) and all three kids are in one bed enjoying being in a hotel. It might have been Colin's 1st adventure in a hotel and the girls have not been in one much, they were all very excited and it went as best as it can...

In Maine with cousins Liam and Aela at the most breathtaking spot along to coast. If only the skies were blue or there was even some sun. The cliffs and waves were awesome!

Sadie and her friends at school getting ready to preform their "Thanksgiving song." Super cute!



Life of being the youngest child with older sisters... he is such a sport!


Trick or Treating, in the rain :(, down in Clifton Park with our friends. Caroline joins the Giumarra clan for a picture. Natalie is Annie and Sadie is Annie's dear friend, Molly. Colin is the standard Bee that we have used for all three kids! The heavy rains made the trick or treating part of this night quite a bust, but thankfully, we were with friends and ended up having a fun night anyway!

Giumarra kids on my favorite holiday! I wonder what I will do when the kids no longer want to wear holiday themed shirts?





The runners of the Goblin Gallup. I ran the 5K and both kids ran the fun run. It was super fun and the girls did great! Natalie even made the local paper for finishing in the top 20 kids.






Colin carving pumpkins... more like feeling all the guts that come out of the pumpkin. I love the look on his face in this picture. It was the first picture that made me realize he isn't a baby anymore - a toddler, we have!




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure did miss your blog and I love my Nannie days...is it Pancakes or waffles today?