Monday, June 8, 2009

UVM 10 year Reunion... with the DELTA's

What a weekend! This past weekend, my college girlfriends (the ladies of Delta Delta Delta) and I all got together in Burlington to celebrate our 10 year college reunion! This group of friends now all live scattered over the country, are busy with kids, family and jobs... so it was really quite a feat to get us all together in the same place, at the same time. The whole drive up to Burlington, I kept thinking to myself, "I can't believe that we have really pulled this off. We are all going to be together!" The last day we were all together was graduation day in May 2000. Lots have changed since then, but our friendship has remained strong!

Me, Bridget, Molly and Anne at Bruggers on Church St. The home of a plain bagel, cream cheese and tomato!
All out at the Wine Bar.

What fun to stay right at the Delta house. It was the perfect place to truly re-live the memories... we all slept in one room and had a big giant sleepover!

Can't resist showing off those Delta's!
This weekend could never have been possible without the world's GREATEST husband and Dad.... Nick did an outstanding job being home for 3 days with all 3 kids (which is no easy task!). He almost made it sound too easy - on Saturday alone, he took the kids to the home depot for a kid craft, off to a playdate and then had friends over for dinner?!! He told me to enjoy my time and make the most of it. I am so lucky to of had this opportunity. Thank you.



No comments: